Talk to Me Tuesday
Talk to Me Tuesday is a monthly series of virtual learning offered by a variety of experts to support you as you navigate health and well-being in today’s challenging world.
- Who: All are welcome and there is no cost to attend.
- When: Various Tuesdays, 12:15 to 1:00 pm
- Where: Virtual by Webex. Registration is required at the link provided for each session
- Why: To help you feel supported and empowered to take control of your health and well-being
- Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Intuitive Eating: Make Peace with Food and Your Body
Tuesday, June 13, 12:15-1:00 pm
Join Sarah Sterling, licensed clinical social worker (LCSW), clinical addictions specialist (LCAS), and certified Intuitive Eating counselor, for a discussion on…
- Learning how to work towards healthy eating without dieting
- Supporting your health without worrying about your weight
- Breaking free from the diet yo-yo
- Re-building a positive connection with your body
Click here to register. Free for Members and Non-members.