Introducing…Food for Thought!
A monthly series of virtual learning offered by the UNC and Rex Wellness dietitians.
- Who: All are welcome and there is no cost to attend.
- When: Monthly, various days and times
- Where: Virtual by Webex. Registration is required at the link provided for each session.
- Why: To help you navigate the complicated world of nutrition recommendations with sound advice from the dietitians at UNC and Rex Wellness
- Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Beyond the Fads: Using Science for Weight Loss Strategies
Join Jennifer Pascholudis, MS, RD, LDN as she unpacks the science behind weight loss. Jennifer has been practicing dietetics for over 20 years and currently works at Rex Wellness Center of Wakefield.
Click here to register. Free for Members and Non-members.
Past Talk Resources 2021
- Staying Motivated to Eat Healthy
- June 7: Do you MIND?
- May 21: Supplements: An Introduction