Introducing…Food for Thought!
A monthly series of virtual learning offered by the UNC and Rex Wellness dietitians.
- Who: All are welcome and there is no cost to attend.
- When: Monthly, various days and times
- Where: Virtual by Webex. Registration is required at the link provided for each session.
- Why: To help you navigate the complicated world of nutrition recommendations with sound advice from the dietitians at UNC and Rex Wellness
- Contact: Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Mindfulness, Intuitive Eating, Health at Every SizeTM
Thursday, October 21, 12:00-1:00 pm
Step outside the world of “food rules and diets” and learn about these different approaches to health and wellness. Dietitian Shelly Wegman will walk you through the different concepts with a focus on mindfulness and nutrition.
Click here to register. Free for Members and Non-members.
Past Talk Resources 2021
- September 13: Gut Health: A Food First Approach
- August 23: Beyond the Fads: Using Science for Weightloss Strategies
- July 28: Staying Motivated to Eat Healthy
- June 7: Do you MIND?
- May 21: Supplements: An Introduction