$0 Enrollment Fees
Enrollment fees will no longer be charged at any time. New members, family members adding on to a current membership, dependents and members rejoining the centers will not have to pay an enrollment fee.
|UNC REX EMPLOYEE MEMBERSHIP||UNC||REX|
|UNC REX Employee Individual||$64||$42|
|UNC REX Employee Couple||$110||$84|
|UNC REX Employee Dependent||$17||$17|
|Reciprocity (Access to All 7 Centers)||$0 additional cost||Difference between UNC and Rex rate|
- Individual memberships are for one person.
- Couple memberships are for two adults living in the same household.
- Dependent memberships are for legal dependents ages 8-25 at UNC and ages 13-25 at Rex. The monthly rate listed is for 1 or more dependents of each household.
- UNC Rex Employee memberships apply to members who are currently employed and paid directly by UNC Hospitals, the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, UNC Physicians Network or Rex Health. Additionally, State of North Carolina and Rex Health retirees are eligible for the employee discount. Rates will be applied once employment or retiree status has been verified.
- Reciprocity – UNC members will not pay an additional cost to be able to access all 7 locations as that is included in the membership. Rex members will have access to all 5 Rex locations with the Rex monthly rates. Rex members can pay the difference in the monthly fee between the UNC and Rex rates to have access to the 2 additional UNC locations.