Members may reserve a lap lane online up to 7 days before the reservation, beginning at noon.
- Create your online account by clicking here. On this page, enter the appropriate information to create your login credentials. If you have any issues creating your account, please contact us and we can email your temporary login credentials to you.
- Once you have created your account or if you already have your login credentials, log into your membership account on the same page you created your account. Enter your username and password and click Login.
- On the home page, click the Scheduler button.
- Click the Aquatics button.
- Select a Lap Lane.
- Enter in the date you would like to reserve a lap lane and click Continue.
- On the next page, you will be able to see all of the 30-minute slots that are available to reserve for the lap lane and date you selected. If you do not see an option that works, you can continue to search for other options by wellness center location, any lap lane and other dates. Reminder: lap lanes can be reserved up to 1 week in advance and members are allowed to book one slot per day during that one-week period.
- Click the Add to Cart button when you are ready to make a reservation for a time slot.
- Click Continue to confirm adding the reservation slot to your cart.
- Select the individual using the reservation and select the Host button. The member and the reservation will be verified at the front desk when checking in. Individuals must be a minimum of 13 years old to use the pool at this time.
- Click the Continue to Cart button to confirm booking.
- The next page will confirm your booking and you will receive a confirmation email at the email address on file. You can click the Back button to start over and book a reservation for another day if allowable.
- If you have any questions or issues, please contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible and will answer your email within one business day or sooner.
Reservation by phone
Members may reserve a lap lane online up to 7 days before the reservation, beginning at 5 a.m.
- Call our front desk beginning June 1 during operating hours and our staff will be able to reserve a lap lane for you.
- Meadowmont at (919) 966-5500
- NW Cary at (919) 957-5900
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 5 a.m. – 8 p.m.; Saturday, 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.; Sunday, 7 a.m. – 1 p.m.
How to view a scheduled lap lane reservation
Sign in to your online member account.
On your member account home page, select Account Information.
Select Reservation Report (left side of screen).
Input Date Criteria.
Click Show Report (right side of screen) to view your scheduled reservation.
How to cancel a scheduled lap lane reservation
Follow Steps 1-5 on How to View a Lap Lane Reservation.
Look for Schedule (first box at bottom of screen).
Click Hyperlink of Lane Number/Appointment that you want to cancel.
Click Cancel Schedule (bottom right).