Introducing…Food for Thought!
A monthly series of virtual learning offered by the UNC and Rex Wellness dietitians.
- Who: All are welcome and there is no cost to attend.
- When: Monthly, various days and times
- Where: Virtual by Webex. Registration is required at the link provided for each session.
- Why: To help you navigate the complicated world of nutrition recommendations with sound advice from the dietitians at UNC and Rex Wellness
- Contact: Email email@example.com for more information.
Nutrition, Lifestyle and Cancer Prevention – Food for Thought Webinar
February 1, 12:00-1:00 pm via Webex Webinar
February is National Cancer Prevention Awareness month. Generally, cancer prevention is overlooked until we are directly affected. However, it is important to implement behaviors today that could potentially delay or prevent a cancer diagnosis. Join Registered Dietitian Meg Mangan as she shares with you the state of cancer and nutrition research, the optimal diet for every day, and other lifestyle behaviors to consider.
Click here to register.