The goal of our youth fitness program is to provide opportunities and encouragement for youth to participate in physical activities that are age-appropriate, enjoyable, and safe. UNC Wellness Centers is offering a variety of physical fitness activities including group fitness classes and family fitness game nights. Please check our online calendar for the latest schedule of youth programs and special events.
In-Person Classes at NWC (new start times below beginning the week of October 19th):
- Youth Games (Ages 8-12), Mondays 5:45-6:45 pm
- Drills and Skills (Ages 8-12), Tuesdays 4:30-5:15 pm
- Youth Circuits (Ages 8-12), Wednesdays 5:45-6:45 pm
- Kids Yoga (Ages 8-12), Thursdays 5:00-5:30 pm
Class and Registration Details
- Class Registration is required through your member portal or by calling the front desk
- Please bring a water bottle
- In case of inclement weather, the class will be held in the gym.
- In accordance with NCDHHS recommendations, and Executive Order No. 215, face masks are no longer required for those who have received their Covid-19 vaccine. We strongly recommend that you do continue to wear a face mask over your nose and mouth if you have not received your Covid-19 vaccine.
- For more information on outdoor classes and safety procedures CLICK HERE
- For more information on registering for in-person classes CLICK HERE
- Continue to check the Programs Calendar for class updates (Meadowmont and NW Cary)
Summer Camp Information:
Registration Coming Soon!
For more information about our in-person and virtual summer camp CLICK HERE.
Weeks of camp: June 14-18, June 21-25, June 28-July 2, July 12-16, July 19-23, July 26-30, August 2-6