The outside turf field will continue to be available for open recreation and for scheduled group fitness classes. Please see below for the current guidelines while using the outdoor turf field
- Select group fitness classes will be held on the turf (weather permitting). Please visit our online group fitness class schedule for the most updated schedule (Meadowmont and NW Cary).
- The turf field will be closed for special events or certain group fitness classes.
- When group fitness classes are not in session, the turf will be shared space for individual workouts, recreational activities, and personal training.
- Under the current Executive Order, individuals are not required to wear a face covering while exercising outdoors in a group fitness class or while exercising on your own as long as you maintain at least 6 feet of distance from others that do not reside in your household.
- Please maintain physical distancing of at least 10 feet while exercising on the turf field.
- A reduced number of sports equipment will be available (jumping ropes, balls, etc.); Members can bring their own sports equipment for the turf to use with household members while on the turf.