The outside turf field will continue to be available for open recreation and for scheduled group fitness classes. Please see below for the current guidelines while using the outdoor turf field
- Select group fitness classes will be held on the turf (weather permitting). Please visit our online group fitness class schedule for the most updated schedule (Meadowmont and NW Cary).
- The turf field will be closed for special events or certain group fitness classes.
- When group fitness classes are not in session, the turf will be a shared space for individual workouts, recreational activities, and personal training.
- In accordance with NCDHHS recommendations, and Executive Order No. 215, face masks are no longer required for those who have received their COVID-19 vaccine. We strongly recommend that you do continue to wear a face mask over your nose and mouth if you have not received your Covid-19 vaccine.
- Please maintain physical distancing of at least 6 feet while exercising on the turf field.
- A reduced number of sports equipment will be available (jumping ropes, balls, etc.); Members can bring their own sports equipment for the turf to use with household members while on the turf.