As a measure of safety, participants should maintain appropriate physical distancing while exercising. To accommodate more equipment and areas for individual exercise, the track will be used to provide additional workout spaces. Click here to see a map of the Meadowmont track. Click here to see a map of the Northwest Cary track.
- 3 of the 4 track lanes are open.
- The two inside lanes are available for walking as usual. The third lane will be used for jogging/running while Lane 4, the outside lane, will be used for various cardio equipment and personal fitness spaces.
- Cardio equipment and individual workout areas around the track will be marked for physical distancing and spaced 10 feet apart.
- Our small fitness equipment (bands, kettlebells, bars, medicine balls, etc.) will be located throughout the track areas for easy access. Please continue to disinfect all equipment before and after use. Multiple gym wipe stations and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the track area.
- Individual workout spaces will be located near the small fitness equipment so members can easily walk to a designated space to exercise.
- Regularly scheduled sanitization of all high-touch surfaces will be conducted. All disinfecting products we are using meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Targeted disinfecting of fitness equipment and high-touch areas with after-hours cleanings using electrostatic disinfection misting product
Track Access for Children – Ages 8-12 years
- Children 8-12 can access individual fitness workout spaces and cardio equipment while directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Children 8-12 can walk or run on the track while directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
Track Access for Children– Ages 7 and under
- Children 7 and under can walk or run on the track while directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
- Strollers may only be pushed on the track for walking. Members may not use any strength training equipment or cardiovascular equipment, including equipment on the track while supervising a child in a stroller.