As an extra measure of safety, physical distancing will be 10 feet while exercising. This includes the track, individual fitness areas, and outdoor group fitness classes. This 10-foot distancing guideline will limit the capacity of available equipment on the fitness floors. To accommodate more equipment and areas for individual exercise, the track will be used to provide additional workout spaces during. Click here to see a map of Meadowmont track. Click here to see a map of Northwest Cary track.
- 3 of the 4 track lanes are closed.
- 1 lane, the inside lane, will be available for walking only. The second lane will be used for passing or for individuals to access and walk to their individual workout spaces. Running is not allowed at this time on the track.
- The two outside lanes will be closed to accommodate cardio equipment and individual workout spaces.
- Cardio equipment and individual workout areas around the track will be marked for physical distancing and spaced 10 feet apart.
- Our small fitness equipment (bands, kettlebells, bars, medicine balls, etc.) will be located throughout the track areas for easy access. Please continue to disinfect all equipment before and after use. Multiple gym wipe stations and hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the track area.
- Individual workout spaces will be located near the small fitness equipment so members can easily walk to a designated space to exercise.
- Regularly scheduled sanitization of all high-touch surfaces will be conducted. All disinfecting products we are using meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Targeted disinfecting of fitness equipment and high-touch areas with after-hours cleanings using electrostatic disinfection misting product