Introducing…Talk to Me Tuesday!
A NEW series of virtual learning and connection with the UNC Wellness Centers Health Education Team to support you as you navigate health and well-being in today’s challenging world.
- Who: All are welcome, no registration is required.
- When: Tuesdays, 12:30 to 1:15 pm
- Where: Virtual using this Webex link: https://unchealth.webex.com/meet/Julie
- Why: To help you feel supported and empowered to take control of your health and well-being
- Contact: Email email@example.com for more information.
Previous Talk Resources:
- June 16: Should I Stay or Should I Go?
- June 23: Energize Your Life
- June 30: Mindset Matters: How to be Mindful in the Midst of a Crisis
- July 7: 3 Simple Strategies to Build New Habits
- July 14: How to be Physically Active and Avoid Injury during the Pandemic
- July 21: 3 Tips to Manage Weight During a Pandemic
- July 28: 5 Ways to Thrive in the Midst of Chaos
- August 4: Run with your Butt…
- August 11: You are Not Alone: Improve Health by Developing Strategies to Connect
- August 25: Get Your Groove Back, Baby!
- September 1: Positive Parenting During COVID-19
- September 29: How to incorporate movement snack in your day