Staff Safety Measures
We are committed to providing a safe environment for our staff and members and the following measures are being implemented to protect against the transmission of COVID-19.
- All employees will be given a wellness check prior to the start of every shift. Those individuals found to be positive for symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will immediately leave the work environment
- All employees will be required to wear an approved face mask that will be provided when they arrive for their shift
- Increased scheduled cleaning and disinfecting in staff work areas while prioritizing high-touch surfaces
- Employees will continue to practice appropriate hand hygiene often and wear the appropriate PPE as dictated by their work function
- Maintaining appropriate physical distancing between employees in office spaces, break rooms and work areas
- Sneeze guards located at the front desk check-in area to protect members and staff