Physical Distancing Measures
With the safety of our staff and members our top priority, we have taken several measures to enable appropriate physical distancing in accordance with state and local guidelines. These measures will help maintain safe behavioral practices that reduce the potential for exposure.
- Physical distancing will be practiced while in the Wellness Centers. Fitness equipment and workout areas will be spaced accordingly or marked for physical distancing
- Members of the same household can exercise together in an individual workout space, turf field, fitness floor, etc. while maintaining appropriate distancing from other members
- Capacity limitations for overall building occupancy and individual areas will be based on state and local guidelines and to facilitate appropriate physical distancing
- Signage throughout centers encouraging members to practice proper hand hygiene, adhering to physical distancing guidelines and wiping down equipment before and after use
- Masks are required to be worn over the nose and mouth for all patrons 5 years and older at all times while in the facilities. Face coverings may be only be removed while actively swimming in a pool lap lane.