We will prorate dues for September 8-30, 2020 for all members who currently have an active membership and have not been using the centers. Unless you have already requested a membership freeze, your account is active and nothing else needs to be done to start using the centers on September 8th. The prorated fee for September will be added to the October 1st billing cycle and will be processed along with October’s monthly membership dues.
If you are not comfortable returning to the center at this time, you may request a membership freeze by emailing us at email@example.com. The option to use the center on a pay-per-visit basis while keeping your membership frozen is still available and you can find more information below.
- A $10 fee will be charged to your account after reserving a lap lane, registering for in-person group fitness classes, or registering for live virtual streaming group fitness classes.
- All fees posted will accumulate on your account in September and will be processed and billed during the 10/1/20 billing cycle. For example, if you made 4 reservations in September, your account will be charged $40 during the October 1st billing cycle.
- Reservation cancellation – a member must cancel a reservation or registration within 12 hours of the start of a lap lane reservation or group fitness class start time. Reservations or registrations NOT canceled within the 12-hour time-frame will accrue a charge on the member account. For more information on how to cancel registration for an in-person group fitness class, please click here. For more information on how to cancel registration for a live virtual streaming class please click here.
- The $10 fee will not be charged when there are facility closures or class cancellations due to unforeseen circumstances such as inclement weather.
- There will be no monthly cap on per-visit charges. For example, if you made 10 reservations during the month of September, your account will be charged $100.