The locker rooms, including the showers, will continue to be a central area of focus for our scheduled cleaning and disinfecting protocols both during and after operating hours.
- To help facilitate appropriate physical distancing, 1/3 of lockers will be available
- Regularly scheduled sanitization of all high-touch surfaces. All disinfecting products we are using meet EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- Targeted disinfecting of high-touch areas with after-hours cleanings using electrostatic disinfection misting product. Click here to watch a video of JanPro using this misting product at one of our centers.
- To ensure appropriate physical distancing, some sinks will be unavailable for use
- Due to meeting appropriate distancing guidelines, all showers will be available for use
- Please be courteous to other members by limiting your time in the locker room and shower areas