Phase I, Phase II, and Phase III – Disinfection Safety Measures
During all phases of the reopening plan and beyond, UNC Wellness Centers will continue to implement a multi-faceted cleaning approach consistent with CDC’s cleaning and disinfecting protocols while increasing labor hours dedicated to cleaning and disinfecting during and after operating hours.
- Increased scheduled cleaning and disinfecting while prioritizing high-touch surfaces throughout the centers
- All disinfecting products we are using meet EPA’s criteriafor use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19
- After-hours cleanings with electrostatic disinfection misting product.
- Continue with disinfecting protocols consistent with CDC cleaning and disinfecting guidelines
- Dilution control dispensing units for disinfectant solutions to always deliver the precise amount of chemical in each application every time ensuring the product performs as designed
- Increase in hand sanitizer stations throughout the centers available for members to help keep hands clean in between washes
- Increase in gym wipe stations around the center available for members to wipe down equipment before and after use