Children Under 13 Access
Due to the current restrictions and guidelines from the governor, some of our services and programs will be limited for children under 13. Adherence to physical distancing guidelines, hand hygiene, and current children in the facility guidelines is essential to our safety and wellness. Children ages 5 and older must wear a face covering. The current areas, programs, and services listed below are accessible for children under 13 years old with direct parental supervision. Additional Youth Programs and Special Events will continue to be provided for ages 6-12 years old.
Children in the Facility – Ages 8-12 years
- Fitness Floor – Using cardio equipment next to each other (parent/guardian)
- Track – Fitness workout spaces and cardio equipment with parent or guardian
- Track – Walking on the track with a parent or guardian – Please note that we will only have one lane open for walking.
- Stretching Areas with parent or guardian
- Lap Lanes – One person per lane with reservation. A parent can be on deck to supervise the child while swimming
- Turf Field – Children and parents/guardians can use the turf field to exercise together
- Personal Training
Children in the Facility – Ages 7 and under
- Turf Field – children and parents/guardians can use the turf field to exercise together
- Climbing wall – reservations are required to use this space. For more information on climbing wall reservations, please click here.
- Track – Walking on the track with a parent or guardian. We will only have one lane open for walking. Please NOTE: Strollers may only be pushed on the track for walking. Members may not use any strength training equipment or cardiovascular equipment, including equipment on the track while supervising a child in a stroller.
The following programs, services, and areas will not be available to children under 13 years during the current phase of operations:
- Stay-n-Play, Supervised Play
- Track running lanes (walking lane available only)
- Multi-Purpose Room at Meadowmont
- Gym at Northwest Cary
- Group Swim Lessons