We will open the request for swim lessons registration Sunday, May 28th at 5:00 pm it will remain open until Tuesday, May 30th at 8:00 am. A new request form needs to be completed each session.
Submitting Your Request to Register
- The link to request to register a participant will be live during the designated enrollment window listed above.
- The participant enrolling in the program must be added to the account. This can be completed on our website here or by contacting our membership office at 984-974-6054.
- Enter the email where you wish to receive contact information.
- After entering your code, you will be directed to the class session(s) for your correct level.
- Enter your first, second, and third choice of class times. Only choose times that will work for your schedule as you will automatically be enrolled if space is available.
- Once you complete the form this will serve as your signature and consent to charge your account. You also acknowledge our policy states no credit or refunds will be issued.
- The application is a request only. It does not guarantee a spot for anyone. There is limited availability in our program.
- The UNC Wellness Center’s staff will assign participants to class levels based on the preference of times and will try to keep siblings closer together.
- If selected for a class, we will send a confirmation and automatically charge your account. You will also receive an instructor welcome email prior to the start of class.
- Once you/your child is enrolled, we do not issue credits or refunds.
- The selection is not based on a first come first enrolled basis.
- The request is random and is weighted giving priority to participants currently enrolled except for Swim Technique and Conditioning.
- Please do not select an option that will not work for you. Once you/your child is enrolled, we do not issue credits or refunds.
- This is a request only. It does not guarantee a spot for anyone. We have limited availability.
How Do You Get a Code?
- If you are currently in the April session you will receive a code from your instructor, and it will be placed on your report card
- If you attend an assessment your code will be given to you with the assessment.
- If you have been in our program in 2023 but did not receive a code. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will email you within 24 business hours.
- If you have never been in our Learn to Swim program and are currently an active member. Please proceed to the form and answer the appropriate questions and you will be assigned a code.
- If your membership is on freeze, in order to be considered and enrolled, you will need to unfreeze your membership.