Fresh Start in the New Year!
Wednesday December 23, 2020
Whether you are an active or frozen member, we have something for you in the New Year!
3 Steps to Wellness:
STEP 1: Attend a Virtual Fresh Start Coaching Session
Part 1: January 13, 11 am or 5:30 pm. Join Julie McNamara, Certified Wellcoach, and Susan Chesser, RN Health Educator and get re-energized in 2021! All are welcome to attend. In the virtual session you will:
- Create an inspiring 2021 wellness vision
- Learn about wellness center offerings available to support you
- Map out your plan for success
- Receive a guide to support your journey
FREE for Members and Non-members; Email Julie.firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
STEP 2: Prioritize your Wellness
- Available to all: Extensive Video Library– add workouts to your calendar like an important meeting!
- Included with membership:
- LIVE in-person or virtual classes. View schedules at Meadowmont or Northwest Cary.
- New member virtual nutrition assessment. Email Elizabeth.Elizabeth.Watt@unchealth.unc.edu to schedule.
- NEW! 30-minute Personal Training consultation (virtual or in-person). Email Kathy.Deblasio@unchealth.unc.edu for Meadowmont and email@example.com for NW Cary.
STEP 3: Boost your success with a program or package
- Vitality: Lifestyle and Weight Management Program – begins January 19 on Tuesdays, 5-6 pm. Virtual Information Session on Tuesday, January 12 at 5 pm. This 8-week virtual weight management program includes personalized dietitian support, food record feedback, weekly virtual education/coaching sessions, and exercise accountability. $199 Members, $249 Non-members. Non-members: Call 984-974-2552 to register. Non-members must provide an email address. Contact Liz Watt at Elizabeth.Watt@unchealth.unc.edu or call 984-974-2552 for the Information Session meeting link. Learn more here.
- 30-Day Challenge to Healthier Habits and a Happier Life– begins January 28 on Thursdays, 5:30-6 pm. Hit reset with a 30-day challenge focused on healthy habits. Includes four virtual group coaching sessions and social support in a private Facebook group. $30 Members, $60 Non-members. Members: Register online through your member account by going to Program Registration, selecting Northwest Cary > Health Education > 30 Day Challenge. If you have any issues creating your account, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Learn more here.
- Welcome to Wellness: 1 each of personal training, massage, and nutrition: $215 member, $247 non-member. Email email@example.com for Meadowmont and firstname.lastname@example.org for NW Cary.
- 10-Week Web Wellness– Personalized nutrition support includes virtual consultations and weekly food record feedback. $200 members, $240 non-members. Email Elizabeth.Watt@unchealth.unc.edu to get started.