New Session: Teen Sports Conditioning (Ages 13-18)
Thursday October 15, 2020
This program is designed to prepare your teenage athlete for competition. This program will encompass elements that are required for most sports such as power, speed, agility, strength, and conditioning. Due to COVID-19, most young athletes haven’t been able to prep themselves for the upcoming season. We will provide a safe environment that allows your athlete to train and gain an edge on the competition for the upcoming sport season.
ALL ATHLETES SHOULD COME WITH A LARGE BOTTLE OF WATER AND A TOWEL.
Important safety precautions:
- Please do not attend class if you are not feeling well
- Participants will be spaced a minimum of 10 feet apart on the turf
- If a class is canceled due to inclement weather, a make-up day will be scheduled
- All equipment used will be disinfected before and after use
- Participants will not share touched equipment
- Disinfecting wipes/spray and hand sanitizer will be available outdoors
When: Wednesdays & Fridays, October 21st – November 13th; 3:30 pm-4:15 pm
Cost: $75 members/$95 non-members; (8) 45-minute classes
Contact: Neva Avery, email@example.com, 984-974-2555