Having Trouble Viewing Video Links?
Monday August 17, 2020
If you are having trouble viewing the video links on our website, you may need to clear the cache on your browser. See below for instructions on how to clear cache and cookies on popular browsers. If you don’t see your browser instructions below, a quick google search should produce instructions for all browsers.
Clear Cached Files and Cookies: Internet Explorer
- Close all Internet Explorer windows.
- Open a new Internet Explorer browser, then click Tools > Internet Options. …
- In the General tab, under Browsing History section, click Delete.
- In the Delete Browsing History window, select the check boxes for Temporary Internet Files and website files and Cookies and website data.
Clear cache: Firefox
- Click the menu button. and select Options. …
- Select the Privacy & Security panel.
- In the Cookies and Site Data section, click Clear Data….
- Remove the check mark in front of Cookies and Site Data. …
- With Cached Web Content check marked, click the Clear button.
Clear Cache: Chrome
- From the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner of the Chrome window> choose “More Tools” > “Clear browsing data…“.
- Select “Menu” > “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Clear browsing data