TEEN SPORTS CONDITIONING EXTENDED! LIMITED SPOTS AVAILABLE!
Tuesday July 28, 2020
This program is designed to prepare your teenage athlete for the upcoming sport season. This program will encompass elements that are required for most sports such as power, speed, agility, strength and conditioning. Due to COVID-19 most young athletes haven’t been able to prep themselves for the upcoming season. We will provide a safe environment that allows your athlete to train and gain an edge on the competition for the upcoming sport season.
ALL ATHLETES SHOULD COME WITH A LARGE BOTTLE OF WATER AND A TOWEL
Important safety precautions:
- Please do not attend class if you are not feeling well
- Participants will be spaced a minimum of 10 feet apart on the turf
- The covered picnic area will be used in the event of rain
- All equipment used will be cleaned before and after use
- Participants will not share touched equipment
- Cleaning wipes and hand sanitizer are available outdoors
Mondays and Wednesdays, August 3rd- 12th
8:30 am-9:15 am
Members $37.50, Non-members $50
Contact Neva Avery at firstname.lastname@example.org or (984) 974-2555 to register.