Monday March 4, 2013
Do you have “Winter Skin?”
If it’s dry, rough, or itchy, it’s because cold weather outside and central heating inside remove humidity from the air, effectively pulling out the moisture in your skin! The skin of the face, hands and feet are especially prone to dehydration in this cold season. The need for added moisture is critical, and protects the skin from these environmental culprits so that even worse conditions don’t develop, such as psoriasis or eczema.
How do you boost your winter skin care regimen? Hydrate and moisturize more! The deeply hydrating, nourishing & conditioning treatment of the Facial Wellness Massage does it beautifully!
– Steamed lavender-scented towels to soften skin & open pores
– Aromatherapy oils to condition and hydrate cells
– Facial massage to stimulate circulation of blood & oxygen to the tissue
– Honeylift Mask to plump and strengthen skin
– Botanical moisturizers to soothe and protect
With the added benefit of a hand and foot massage at the end, as well as a scalp massage, you will feel thoroughly rejuvenated, relaxed, and restored. Have healthy, happy skin even in Winter!
Treatments are available by appointment with our Facial Wellness Specialist.